It's been exactly one week since my last contact with J. Oddly enough, I'm beginning to feel "free." Free from all the drama, manipulation and craziness. I have made a decision to not have them in my life, at all-no FB, MS, Linkedin, no emails or texts responded to. I don't want to talk to, talk about, hear about or think about them. Doing so lets them back in my life, and that's just not allowed. Now that I have pieced everything together and figured a lot of stuff out-they have both hurt me in ways that I cannot even begin to express. I am moving on with my life and I only hope that somehow some higher power can guide them in the right direction (i would think that's away from each other, but no one asked me and I'm not a higher power). Some of my relationships may change because of this, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. And THIS will be the last time I write/blog about it...I just needed to express the feeling of freedom. Right now in this moment, I am sure that I deserve better, that I always deserved better and staying in that situation would've been toxic.
No comments:
Post a Comment