I have a lot on my mind today...
The truth mostly.
The truth is, that I have made bad choices in my life, and probably will continue to do so.
The truth is, that I don't feel guilty about them.
The truth is, sometimes lying and keeping secrets is the only way to maintain sanity, relationships and safety.
The truth is, there are certain things that have happened that no matter how many times people insist it happened one way, I know for a fact, it happened a different way entirely (see above about the necessity of lying).
The truth is, sometimes people make decisions out of guilt and the people that love them will support them even though they don't agree.
The truth is, sometimes no matter how hard someone else tries, s/he will never really get what s/he thinks she will have.
The truth is, some people will allow themselves to be in a bad situation out of spite.
The truth is, some people believe they can change another person.
The truth is, that other person hasn't changed.
The truth is, when someone says "I don't love you," that probably won't change, no matter what you do or what they say.
The truth is, when someone says "I do love you," that probably won't change, no matter what you do or what they say.
The truth is, some people are so selfish that they don't care how someone else feels, as long as they get what they want.
The truth is, you really should let people go when they clearly don't love you not force them to stay.
The truth is, karma is a bitch.
The truth hurts.
It is only a matter of time
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment