So this time (it was Memorial Day weekend, last time) 3 years ago after no contact with someone he re-established contact and the rest is kind of history. This time I emailed him to let him know that the emails had started up again over the weekend from the mystery hater. I sent another email to him to let him know I think someone had access to his email because I got an anonymous voicemail with details of the previous email. Fine, I gave my FYI and the next thing I know, I'm being told that there is no point in trying to convince me of how he feels because my mind is made up and this comes from an email that no one even knows he has and no one has access to, so if someone is hacking, they won't hack this email. Convince me of what, i say? You've been clear about what your choices are. Are you trying to get laid? No, he says and is insulted. Well then what is it, i say. You went through all the trouble of emailing me from a "secret" account for what? I can't say...
Yeah...I'm not playing that game again. Sorry. When you're ready to have a real conversation with me and ready to be honest with everyone involved about what your true feelings and intentions are, I'm not playing. But could you please tell your girlfriend to stop emailing me hateful shit.
Addendum the next day: It was a matter of time...he said it. I knew it was coming. The flirting, the missing, the offers have started. I knew yesterday that it was coming down the road. I know him too well. I am strong enough for this, but it makes me angry and sad at the same time. It makes me question what's real. I just don't know anymore. Is he really the type of person that would lie? If he's willing to cheat on her, did he cheat on me? Did he cheat on me with her? Did he ever actually love me? Up until 2 months ago he was still saying he still only had feelings for me. If he doesn't care about her, why does he continue to go back to her...i know this answer and it's hard even for me to say...because she lets him. She decided a long time ago that she was willing to put up with his shit. I wasn't willing to-I got dumped. Funny how the seeming "weaker" of the two is the one that "wins." If i had any sympathy for her after how she has treated me, I would feel bad, but I really don't. In a way it's comforting to know he hasn't actually changed, as sick as that is. I feel sick.
It is only a matter of time
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment