Sooo...I always think I have so much to say and then when I start to type, I can't figure out how to make it sound right...
The latest struggle is anger...but not...more frustration with a sadness twist. It still feels like everything I do I continue to compare to what I would've been doing if things had been different with "him". The house, the town, the job, the relationship status, the kids, everything should've been different and it isn't. I suppose it wouldn't bother me as much if I didn't know how he feels, but I do, because the shit head continues to tell me that he still loves me. Which really just adds to the anger that he won't/can't get off of his ass to do something about it. Then the anger starts because I know "she" is part of all of that and I wish she didn't put so many demands on him and I wish he wouldn't let her...it's all so stupid. The whole freakin' thing. Guilt makes people do stupid things.
We should both be over it by now, but we aren't. Why??? I wish I freakin' knew, it would probably make things easier for both of us. At least lie to me and tell me that you don't still love me...okay, maybe not.
That's enough for now...
It is only a matter of time
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment