Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!!

This was by far the best Christmas I've had in such a long time! My nephew is 2 and he "gets" the whole Santa thing. Watching him leave the cookie and milk and say "NO! Leave it! Santa's" was hilarious and watching him walk downstairs to see a half-eaten cookie and TONS of stuff under the tree was amazing. I know I am biased, but he really is a good, good soul.

There is some family drama potentially brewing, but I'll save writing about it until it's all kind of out in the open. The important thing is everyone is healthy!

I have ZERO plans for NYE. I have such mixed feelings about it. I feel like I "should" do something but do I really want to?? On top of that, it's such a "couple" holiday, or seems to be anyway-I just don't want to jinx the happiness and contentment of the last week. So maybe it'll just be a normal ol' night in Mel's life...

No comments: