Here's the thing. If I do not agree with you, that does not mean I am an idiot, judgemental, a bitch or any other insult you want to throw my way...it is merely just that I disagree with you. Earlier today, Jen posted a silly note on FB on her views of obesity in America. There was one person in particular that said she was superficial and judgemental. So, me being me, #1 felt the need to defend her and #2 also wanted to point out the fact that different people have different perspectives AND bodies respond differently to different medication/illnesses etc. Next thing I know...I'm a judgemental bitch? WTFever! People are allowed to have opinions, and sure one of those opinions can be that I'm a bitch HOWEVER do NOT in the same statement say "You shouldn't judge without knowing a person" and then turn around to say "You're superfical" Hypocrytical much?
Maybe I am a bitch...wouldn't be the first time somone has said it. I'll have to take some time to self-reflect on that one...
It is only a matter of time
6 years ago

3 comments:
So weird tha you brung this up. I was just discussing about someone i know who is overweight and always sick. I realize there are health issues that are not helping the individual but having freakin frosted sugar coated kids cereal and powdered freakin dounuts piled high on your f'in counters does NOT help. They keep switching doctors to find out what's wrong and every single doc says lose the weight. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
It makes me mad.
uuuuummmm, I had three lindt chocolates and potatoe chips right after I wrote my comment. (A bit embarassing).
OK karmma sucks. After I wrote my comment I got food posioning. I was sick from Dec 30 to Jan 2. Happy New Year!!! I'm never going to say anything ever again.
Post a Comment