"It becomes toxic when it strips a person of hope, damages your self-esteem or detrimentally affects your self-confidence."
-Peter Frost
Ahhh the toxicity part is really not what I want to write about, but I saw it today and wanted to put it somewhere were I wouldn't forget it.
It's been the weirdest few days. I've had one of those feelings and thought it was about one person, but apparently I had the wrong person in mind. My Mom called, apparently my grandfather went to the hospital earlier (3:00) today. My grandmother went with him, she has their cell phone with them and has turned the damn thing off. So no one knows where he is or what is going on. I'm going to assume "no news is good news." Frankly, if I don't hold on to that I will fall apart. I don't like not knowing, I don't like not having information. In addition, during a weekend when I feel like everyone seems to have taken sides, I really need someone who has always been on my side to be okay right now!
It is only a matter of time
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment